MirrifoxMirrifox

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Time Travel Time Travel

Not bad

It's good to see some non-obvious humour now and then. I am so sick of most of the crap around here.

(Clock crew ripoffs, lousy dubbing or captioning, fart jokes...)

Starfox 64: In a NutShell Starfox 64: In a NutShell

You surprised me.

I saw the opening picture and I started warming up my blamming finger... but then it actually got funny.

You got a 2 on graphics for very obvious reasons...

Anyhow, this is the living truth that you don't need to have good graphics to make a hilarious flash movie. You should try a project with a little more effort and test the limits of what you can do.

Arena: Thief vs Fighter Arena: Thief vs Fighter

once again...

Your respectable abilities at flash are decimated by your lame and genuinely awful humour. Why don't you try something else instead? Like you know... making a decent combat scene or a game that doesn't suck or... you know, something fun.

Flashforbeginners: CLAY Flashforbeginners: CLAY

Not bad

A pretty useful and imformative tutorial. It's a little "well duh" in places though. (Of course you're going to need clay)

Oh and one last thing... PLEASE people, spell check your text before you publish your movies!!!

That having been said, this is still a very useful resource.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I know i've maybe made some spelling erors but thats just because i'm not english myself you know.

Virtual synthesizer 1.5 Virtual synthesizer 1.5

Hey... this is actually fun!

I hope this doesn't end up getting blammed because I'm having alot of fun playing with this thing!

For suggestions to make it better, I would say make the whole piano just a little bigger, and try adding some different sound settings, so that it can sound like different instruments.

Simonlindell responds:

srry but it's gonna be blammed soon..

You Got Saddam You Got Saddam

Kinda Lame

Quite frankly I don't want to get into a political argument, but there are enough Saddam bashing games already.

But hey, with all the propoganda flowing out of the American media, I guess those one more couldn't hurt.