MirrifoxMirrifox

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Flashforbeginners: CLAY Flashforbeginners: CLAY

Not bad

A pretty useful and imformative tutorial. It's a little "well duh" in places though. (Of course you're going to need clay)

Oh and one last thing... PLEASE people, spell check your text before you publish your movies!!!

That having been said, this is still a very useful resource.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I know i've maybe made some spelling erors but thats just because i'm not english myself you know.

Virtual synthesizer 1.5 Virtual synthesizer 1.5

Hey... this is actually fun!

I hope this doesn't end up getting blammed because I'm having alot of fun playing with this thing!

For suggestions to make it better, I would say make the whole piano just a little bigger, and try adding some different sound settings, so that it can sound like different instruments.

Simonlindell responds:

srry but it's gonna be blammed soon..

You Got Saddam You Got Saddam

Kinda Lame

Quite frankly I don't want to get into a political argument, but there are enough Saddam bashing games already.

But hey, with all the propoganda flowing out of the American media, I guess those one more couldn't hurt.

Sketch Adventure Sketch Adventure

Divide it up!

Most of those games are really horrible and uninteresting, but the space shooter is a load of fun, you should seperate it out from the rest of the junk and make a good looking version with the same engine, it could be quite the popular space invaders clone.

Castle Cat Castle Cat

I wouldn't have thought it possible...

If somebody had have told me before playing this game that a platforer where you play a cat with a castle shaped head leaping from cloud to cloud all to the sound of ghostbusters theme music and daffy duck sound bites was fun... I would have told them they were crazy.

And yet it can be true.